Thursday, March 22, 2012

Time for the Eyeroll

I was driving home from work a couple days ago, and the van in front of me had this license plate.



Used to be I'd have made fun of this in some fashion, but not any more. I don't need any more lessons in the various and sundry ways people have to find or create comfort for their soul when they grieve, and I find myself unable to criticize whatever method works for them.

Still...

I saw this and I just knew beyond a shadow of any doubt that if Mama had been in the car with me, she'd have been rollin' her eyes with a side of raised eyebrow at the sight.

So I did it and smiled.

2 comments:

  1. Would it make you chuckle to know that when I saw that plate I thought it was a reference to a college - Mis U - and a "cutesy" abbreviation?

    It appears that your love for college football is influencing my brain. Even if I am now making up schools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! It never occurred to me -- but heck, that could be it... Could be my own filters are askew!

    ReplyDelete